If you’ve ever wanted to set up a business online, but don’t have a time or don’t have a clue – you need this.
- Web design? Drag and drop – no programming required.
- Domain & Web hosting? Part of the package – no maintenance required.
- Capacity? Unlimited bandwidth
- Shopping carts and ecommerce? Part of the package
- Advertising budget? Google Adwords voucher thrown in
- Can’t figure stuff out? Live support is available
I could go on, but in a nutshell – what Basekit enables you to do is let you concentrate on running your business, and minimize any of the technical stuff required.
This video gives you a taste of what to expect:
So what are we giving away?
THREE ONE YEAR Basekit Business Subscriptions worth USD194 EACH!
How do you get it?
A simple 2 step process:
- Share this post on either Facebook, Twitter, or Google+ (Your choice of social network – or do all 3 if you want :))
- Leave a comment on this blog post stating why you want this giveaway.
3 winners will be selected randomly, at the end of next week. You can check back here for an updated post with winner names: so share this post, drop your comment and join the fun :)
This post and all prizes sponsored by the kind folks at Basekit. Thanks guys for supporting this blog!
UPDATED: 13/9/2011: WINNERS :
- Nicholas Chan
- Nick Foong
Thanks everyone for participating. Even if you didn’t win, your participation helps support this blog, and I truly appreciate it :)Google+