Warning: Missing argument 2 for wpdb::prepare(), called in /home/fried/public_html/wp-content/plugins/sharebar/sharebar.php on line 112 and defined in /home/fried/public_html/wp-includes/wp-db.php on line 1210
Warning: Missing argument 2 for wpdb::prepare(), called in /home/fried/public_html/wp-content/plugins/sharebar/sharebar.php on line 124 and defined in /home/fried/public_html/wp-includes/wp-db.php on line 1210
This is one of those things which I cannot believe I tolerated in the past – The annoying clicking sounds IE makes every single time you click on a link. Here’s how you turn it off.
- From the Start pop-up menu on your desktop, select your computer’s Control Panel.
- From this list, pick Sounds and Audio Devices (for Windows XP) or Sounds and Multimedia Properties (for Windows 2000).
- From the tabs across the top, pick Sounds.
- Scroll down and you’ll find a category called Windows Explorer. The last item under this heading is Start Navigation. Click this to highlight it.
- In the box just below this, called Sounds, open the pop-up menu and scroll to the top to choose (None).
- Click the OK button to close the dialog window – and you’re done!
…but then again – why are you using Internet Explorer? You should be on Firefox!Google+