If you’ve seen this error message…
…or any of these:
- Cannot delete file: Access is denied
- There has been a sharing violation.
- The source or destination file may be in use.
- The file is in use by another program or user.
- Make sure the disk is not full or write-protected and that the file is not currently in use.
I’m sure you can identify how frustrating it can be not to be able to move, copy, rename or delete those files!
Unlocker is a free tool which helps locate any file locking handles running, and give you the option to turn it off. Then you can go ahead and do anything you want with those files.
It’s that simple :)